Every business needs the financial expertise a CFO provides.
But smaller businesses can rarely afford it.
Our Virtual CFO service makes CFO-level guidance affordable to growth-minded businesses like yours.
What does a CFO do?
- They're a strategist
- They're a forward-looking advisor
- They use numbers to drive decisions
- They understand the past (the existing financials) and the future (the vision) of the business
- Most importantly, they can put together a plan to help the business grow!
Do I need a CFO?
Every small business that wants to grow and be successful needs someone to:
- Track profit and cash flow
- Analyze financial strengths and weaknesses
- Propose corrective actions
When should I hire a CFO?
A full-time CFO costs (on average) $200K and above per year and is a great choice for businesses with annual revenue of $20M or more.
However, our Virtual CFO service allows you to pay a fraction of that price and still receive:
- Profit and cash flow target-setting
- Monthly business asessment
- Monthly scorecard
- Monthly action plan
- Unlimited access
No setup fee. No contract. Cancel anytime.