Skip to content

Tax Services

Small Business Tax Preparation & Filing

Pricing for business and individual returns is listed below. All tax returns at Incline Accounting are prepared under the supervision of a federally-licensed EA (Enrolled Agent).

Business Entity Tax Returns

We'll prepare and file a 1065 Partnership Return, 1120-S 'S Corporation' Return, or 1120-C 'C Corporation' Return.


Flat rate. No hidden fees or add-on charges.
Also includes:
  • 1-hour consultation
  • QuickBooks Online Diagnostic Review
  • Any necessary return amendments
  • Responding to related IRS correspondence

Individual Income Tax Returns

We'll prepare and file a Form 1040. Includes Schedule A (Itemized Deductions) and Schedule B (Interest & Ordinary Dividends).


Flat rate. No hidden fees or add-on charges.
Also includes:
  • 1-hour consultation
  • QuickBooks Online Diagnostic Review
  • Any necessary return amendments
  • Responding to related IRS correspondence
Mobile-Friendly Tax Portal
Paperless and Convenient
Automatic Reminders & Updates

Proactive Tax Planning with a Tax Advisor

Tax time isn't the best time to look for ways to save money on your taxes. By then, it's often too late.

The better approach is to make decisions throughout the year that reduce your tax burden.

Making the right decisions, however, requires understanding tax laws, IRS rules, and the financial implications involved. That's where working with a licensed tax advisor throughout the year can be enormously helpful.

For example:

  • You want to purchase some new equipment. Do you deduct it or depreciate it?
  • Someone said you should be an S-Corp. Is that truly in your best interest?
  • A few customers are way past due on paying you. Should you write off what they owe as bad debt?
  • Should you use accrual or cash-based accounting?

Those are just a few examples of questions business owners face all the time. When questions like these come up, what's the best answer for you and your business? A licensed tax professional can advise you so you don't overpay at tax time.

 Save money at tax time with proactive year-round tax planning.

When you sign up for year-round tax planning with us, you get:

  • Tax preparation & filing  (one business return & up to two owner returns included)
  • Quarterly tax strategy meetings tailored to your circumstances and business
  • Questions answered within one business day via email & chat


  • Help with S-Corp election & maintenance1 if applicable
  • Annual business entity selection analysis
  • Tax deadline reminders
  • Tax account monitoring2
  • Bookkeeping & QuickBooks guidance
  • Annual IRS-defensible comprehensive "Reasonable Compensation" report
  • Personalized Tax Savings Plan (a $2500 value!!)
  • Wealth-building strategies for business owners
  • Additional tax returns are discounted 50% off the prices listed above
$399 per month*
Billed over 12 months

All of our service bundles include tax planning, so if you sign up for a bundle with us, you already get all this at NO EXTRA COST!

* NOTE: Cost may be higher for high-income individuals who need more advanced tax strategies.

1S-Corp Election and Maintenance
Once your profits exceed reasonable compensation, it's time to talk about S-Corp election. We'll help you evaluate if the tax savings are worth the extra administrative expenses, file your election with the IRS, and help you comply with requirements.

2Tax Account Monitoring
Each year, millions of IRS and state tax notices are sent to taxpayers requesting additional information or reporting discrepancies on tax returns. Our team is ready to review and respond to any tax notices you may receive.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Do you prepare returns for individuals or just businesses?

We do both, but most of the individual returns we do are for business owners who need additional forms filed beyond just Form 1040.

Do I need a CPA for my taxes?

Not necessarily. A CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is a state-licensed accounting professional who may or may not specializes in taxes. Many CPAs specialize in financial planning, forensic accounting, or other aspects of public and corporate accounting. At Incline Accounting, all tax preparation happens under the supervision of a federally-licensed Enrolled Agent (see next FAQ).

What is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?

An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-licensed tax practitioner who can represent taxpayers before the IRS in matters like audits, collections, or appeals. Becoming an EA involves a rigorous testing and application process in order to demonstrate competence to the IRS in all areas of taxation, representation, and ethics.